I found this cute blog about sleigh beds. Enjoy!
CHILD’S SLEIGH BED SPLURGE
CHILD’S SLEIGH BED SAVE
Posted on July 16th, 2019
Posted on July 16th, 2019
Posted on June 13th, 2019
Choosing an upholstered headboard may not be something you spend a lot of time thinking about, but the perfect headboard can really transform the look and feel of your bedroom. To help you find the ideal upholstered headboard for your bed, we’ve created 10 Top Tips with some factors to keep in mind before clicking the add to basket button.
Top Tip 1 – Padding
Top Tip 2 – Size it Up
Top Tip 3 – Decide on your Headboard Type
Top Tip 4 – Choose Complementary Colours
Top Tip 5 – Decide on your Fabric
Top Tip 6 – Opt for a Free Swatch
Top Tip 7 – What’s your Style
Top Tip 8 – Choose Made to Order
Top Tip 9 – Buy Bed King
INSERT BED KING LOGO
Top Tip 10 – Delivery
Posted on June 13th, 2019
- Before buying a bunk bed, be it cheap bunk beds or the premium ones, you should measure the height of the room. Otherwise, you may end up into trouble when you will not have enough space between the top bunk and the ceiling. There should be at least a space of 2 feet height from the top bunk to the ceiling so that the person who will sleep on the top bunk will not bump his head to the ceiling.
- If you are a claustrophobic, then the lack of space between the top bunk and the ceiling may trigger anxiety and panic. Hence, before buying a bunk bed, you should be comfortable with the idea that there may be a chance that, there will not be much space that you might have expected.
- If you have kids, then you should always go for the bunk beds with guard rails. These guard rails are the primary safety feature of the bunk beds. In case of cheap bunk beds, the guardrails may not be of an appropriate height which may pose a danger to the kids, as they can fall from the height and may get injured.
- The guardrail should be at least 5 inches from the level of the mattress so that it can protect the kid sleeping on the top bunk.
- The children under 6 aren’t advised to sleep on a bunk bed. If you have small kids, then you should not use a bunk bed for them.
- Some bunk beds also come with a storage facility. It may be a cheap bunk bed or an expansive one, but this storage may help you a lot in organizing the room. If you have a room with tight space and too many objects to keep, then you will find it difficult to organize them, as there will be a lack of space to organize them. In this case, you can use bunk bed storage container to put things to organize the room in a neat manner. If you have kids in the house, then you can put his/her toys, clothes in the container.
- There are also cheap bunk beds which come along with a desk. It greatly helps in organizing a small room, as you will not need to buy another desk for your kids to study. Thus, occupying even more space in an otherwise small room. These bunk beds with the desk is a great option where your kids can study. Hence, there is no need of other study table. While the top contains the bed, the bottom bunk will be the desk.
- The budget will also be under consideration while buying a bunk bed. There may be a number of cheap bunk beds available in the market which may suit your need without putting stress on your wallet. But before doing that, you have to decide what are your requirements for investing in a bunk bed. Because depending upon the requirement, the type of bunk bed that you require may also change. So, you need to take this aspect into consideration before you buy one.
Posted on May 23rd, 2019
Posted on May 6th, 2019
WASH YOUR SHEETS, PILLOWCASES, AND COMFORTERS FREQUENTLY
OCCASIONALLY WASH BLANKETS AND THROW PILLOWS
AVOID COMMON WASHING MISTAKES
- Never overload the washer. You shouldn’t cram your sheets or comforter into your washing machine, especially if your washer has an agitator in the middle. Your bedding won’t be able to move and get an even cleaning. Worst of all, there’s an increased chance of wrinkling and even tearing.
- Don’t use the wrong setting. It's fine to wash your bedding on a regular cycle. Unless there’s a serious mess to clean, you don’t need to wash on a heavy-duty setting — it’s just a waste of water.
- Avoid drying bedding for too long or on high heat. For the best results, you should tumble dry on a low heat setting for the shortest amount of time possible. It may be tempting to crank up the heat to minimize dry time, but you risk shrinking and wrinkling your sheets.
Posted on March 25th, 2019
"You are either in your bed or in your shoes, so it pays to invest in both." – John Wildsmith
Posted on January 17th, 2019
THE SLEEPER COUCH: A BREAKDOWN.
KEEP IT CLEAN.
CONSIDER YOUR SPACE.
Posted on December 30th, 2018
- The ComfortCare collection features innerspring mattresses constructed with gel memory foam comfort layers, and support cores with foam-encased pocketed coils and high-density base polyfoam. ComfortCare models are available in four firmness ratings: Euro Top, Pillow Top, Cushion Firm, and Firm.
- The ComfortCare Limited collection also features innerspring mattresses. The comfort layers have a top layer of graphite latex, followed by a layer of gel memory foam; some models also feature a microcoil layer in the comfort system. The support core is designed with pocketed coils encased in foam and high-density base polyfoam, and the hand-tufted cover is made of wool and silk. ComfortCare Limited models come in four designs with different firmness ratings: Micro-Coil Boxtop, Ultra-Plush Boxtop, Cushion-Firm Boxtop, and Firm Euro Top.
- The ComfortCare Hybrid Signature collection features mattresses with two layers of gel memory foam in the comfort system. The support cores are designed with pocketed coils encased in foam, followed by a layer of high-density base polyfoam. ComfortCare Hybrid Signature models come in six designs that vary by firmness level: Euro Top Quilted, Pillow Top Quilted, Plush Quilted, Firm Quilted, Plush Non-Quilted, and Firm Non-Quilted.
- The HealthRest TempaGel collection includes memory foam mattresses with two layers of gel memory foam in the comfort layer and support cores constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The HealthRest Latex collection features mattresses with a latex layer in the comfort system and a support core made of high-density polyfoam.
- The Brio collection consists of mattresses with latex and gel memory foam components in the comfort layer. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam.
- Restonic mattresses are widely available online and at brick-and-mortar retail locations across the country.
- Restonic innersprings and hybrids come in different firmness ratings to accommodate sleepers with varying sleep preferences.
- Innersprings and hybrids from Restonic offer strong edge support, sleep relatively cool, and are considered responsive enough for sex.
- Memory foam and latex models from Restonic conform closely to alleviate bodily pressure, produce little to no noise, and isolate motion to a significant extent.
Posted on November 12th, 2018